LIES LIES LIES

Whatsoever is said about you that is not in line with scriptures and the nature of God is a lies. 

Do not believe that lie, it's told by the devil.

Whatsoever you feel in your body that's not according to scriptures or the nature of God is a lie.

 Any thought you have about yourself that is against the nature of Yahweh throw it away because they are called lies.

Free your self from depression and all the lies of the enemy and embrace your true nature in Christ Jesus.

Declare who you are in Christ Jesus, accept his thoughts for you.

I am the Light of the World

I am forever blessed

I am better than my yesterday because I grow from Glory to Glory to Glory

I am not dull because I have the mind of Christ, the greatest mind in the mutiverse 

I am always surrounded by Angels so it is impossible to be harmed 

Adonai is my shepherd; I lack nothing.
He has me lie down in grassy pastures

I am highly favored

Every spiritual blessing in the heavenly realm has already been lavished upon me as a love gift from my wonderful heavenly Father.

I born of God. God is my beaut

I look like God.

Never let the lies of the devil pull you down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Faith

  Faith is a powerful force. It is part of the nature of the Holy Spirit that flows through believers in Christ Jesus. Through faith, we can...